At ORF Home Inspections, the quality of our work on your behalf is our #1 concern. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy! We do the most conscientious, most thorough inspection available. Everything from the foundation to the attic, including your wiring, plumbing, insulation, your roof, HVAC, and everything in between!
What is inspected with a professional ORF Home Inspection?
A professional home inspection is an unbiased examination of the installed systems, components and physical structure of a house from the exterior through interior—from roof to foundation.
Here are some of the many items that are examined:
• Exterior areas—driveways, walks, decks, doors, siding, trim, flashing
• Roof covering—gutters, downspouts, eaves, soffits, fascias, chimney, flashing, shingles
• Surface grading—vegetation, drainage
• Attic areas—insulation, ventilation, roof and framing structure
• Structural components—foundation, framing, walls, floors, ceilings
• Heating & Air Conditioning
• Electrical—wiring methods, GFCI & AFCI circuits, smoke & CO alarms
• Plumbing—water heating, drains, fixtures, waste, sump & ejector pumps
• Interiors—windows, doors, appliances, steps, stairs, fireplaces
We also perform Termite, Radon, Mold, Sewer Lateral, Septic and Well inspections.
An Inspection is a Home Education.
An ORF Home Inspection is not only an examination of the structure, equipment and systems—it is your best source of a comprehensive home education
An ORF Home Inspection exceeds the standards in most regulated states and the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
An ORF Home Inspection provides you with the knowledge to make an informed real estate decision, as well as teach you how to best protect your investment. Our Inspector will emphasize home maintenance and educate you on how to most effectively, economically and safely operate all of the systems and equipment. Your ability to take care of, and safely enjoy your home is one our main priorities.
An ORF Home Inspection invites you—to come along and watch as we inspect your home. Your inspector will view the property with you explaining everything in detail for your ease in understanding. Improvements for safety and energy efficiency are recommended. You are encouraged to ask questions at any time during your home inspection.
Click to see Guarantee details!