Ballwin Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to assist you transition into your new property with a Ballwin home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is an exciting moment. Allow our team at Orf Home Inspections to free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the change. At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your purchase with a complete Ballwin home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our experts at Orf Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Ballwin and St Louis areas.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
Our Ballwin home inspections are offered by qualified experts. This is what our Orf Home Inspections staff will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the exterior doors close and latch correctly
- Residential windows: We confirm that the window gaskets act successfully
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor works effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We document that the external walls and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: We look over property angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We make use of the heater to inspect the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to document the mechanisms acting efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our professionals review any signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: We test any evidence of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: We inspect any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Safety hardware inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps inspection: We review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Orf Home Inspections for Ballwin Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Ballwin radon testing experts, you can depend on us to offer great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Ballwin home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 314-473-6187!