Troy Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to support you as you move into your brand-new property with a Troy home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is a huge moment. You can let our company at Orf Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home.
At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Troy home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our specialists at Orf Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Troy and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection; What We Are Looking For
The best Troy home inspections are provided by trained pros. This is what our Orf Home Inspections team will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside gaskets function correctly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and check that the safety sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the siding boards or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: We validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals verify that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals check property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to make certain the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls function correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals confirm that your heating and AC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water penetration check: We view any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like traces of plaster breaks, stonework fissures, off-square door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: We make certain that your electric meter and base act efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Safety devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals view several switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Troy Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains to work effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Orf Home Inspections for Troy Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Troy home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply outstanding property inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Troy home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 314-473-6187!