Flint Hill Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to help you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Flint Hill home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is an exciting opportunity. You can let our staff at Orf Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your household prepared for the new home. At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your move with a complete Flint Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Flint Hill and St Louis areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Flint Hill home inspections are supplied by certified professionals. This is what our Orf Home Inspections crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the external doors seal and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the outside seals act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: We make sure that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: We document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals look over landscape slope, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals use the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems operate effectively.
Flint Hill Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any rotting wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration inspection: We inspect all traces of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We inspect any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation movements, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps check: technicians look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Orf Home Inspections for Flint Hill Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Flint Hill home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to offer great house inspections on a tight schedule.
Other services we offer are:
To get our Flint Hill home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 314-473-6187!