Chesterfield Home Inspection
We are excited to assist you to move into your new property with a Chesterfield home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our staff at ORF Home Inspections help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your new home with a complete Chesterfield home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our pros at ORF Home Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Chesterfield and St. Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The best Chesterfield home inspections are offered by trained specialists. Here is what our ORF Home Inspections crew will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the external doors close and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: We validate that the window weatherproofings work successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: We take a look at yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms function effectively.
- Features inspection: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view all traces of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of plaster breaks, brick cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler check: We view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: We review water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose ORF Home Inspections for Chesterfield Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Chesterfield radon testing technicians, you can count on us to supply great house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Chesterfield home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 314-473-6187!