Gray Summit Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming property with a Gray Summit home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a great moment. Please let our staff at Orf Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the change. Our team will take the strain out of your buy with a complete Gray Summit home inspection!
Since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the Gray Summit and St Louis areas.
Gray Summit Home Inspection; What We Inspect
With our team, our Gray Summit home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here is what our Orf Home Inspections crew will search for:
Gray Summit House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We prove that the outside doors shut and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside seals act successfully
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates efficiently
House Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls and other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: We operate the heater and furnace to make certain the mechanisms are operating efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to check the buttons act effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We inspect that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace,and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros document any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: We look over any evidence of wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like degradation of drywall fissures, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals look over any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are acting properly.
- Safety review: We check that the electric conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Orf Home Inspections for Gray Summit Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Gray Summit radon testing technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Gray Summit home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 314-473-6187!