Arnold Home Inspection
We are ready to help you move into your new property with a Arnold home inspection!
Stepping into a new home is a great occasion. Let our crew at Orf Home Inspections help you concentrate on getting your family prepared for the transition. Our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete Arnold home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Arnold and St Louis areas.
Arnold Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
The most reliable Arnold home inspections are given by qualified specialists. These are what our Orf Home Inspections team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber gaskets act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates effectively
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim review: We inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We make sure that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals take a look at yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to inspect the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to verify the buttons function properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals check that your heating and air conditioning systems work as they should.
Arnold Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: We look over any trace of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: We review any signs of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of drywall fissures, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective hardware review: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: We test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Orf Home Inspections for Arnold Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Arnold radon testing experts, you can rely on us to supply quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Arnold home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 314-473-6187!