Pacific Home Inspection
We are prepared to support you as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Pacific home inspection!
Buying a new house is a huge occasion. Allow our crew at Orf Home Inspections to assist you to pay attention to getting your family ready for the new home.
We will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Pacific home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our pros at Orf Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Pacific and St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
Our Pacific home inspections are supplied by certified pros. Here is what our Orf Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We validate that the external doors close and latch properly
- Residential windows: We check that the window weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates correctly
House Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals document that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
Pacific HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating to check the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to check the controls work properly.
- Functionality inspection: We validate that your heating and air conditioning systems work as they should.
Pacific Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any trace of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals document all traces of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like traces of drywall breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are working effectively.
- Security inspection: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI, switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over water pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Orf Home Inspections for Pacific Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Pacific radon testing pros, you can depend on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Pacific home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 314-473-6187!