Lake St Louis Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to support you as you move into your upcoming home with a Lake St Louis home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our company at Orf Home Inspections to free you to focus on getting your family ready for the new home.
At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete Lake St Louis home inspection!
Since 2004, our experts at Orf Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Lake St Louis and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection- What We Check
The most reliable Lake St Louis home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. This is what our Orf Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the window weatherproofings work properly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works correctly
Lake St Louis House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: We ensure that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals check property slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to make certain the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to validate the mechanisms act properly.
- Operations check: We validate that your air conditioning and heating systems work properly.
Lake St Louis Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any symptoms of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals review all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros view any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood review: We test any damage to or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: We check that your electrical meter and base are acting well.
- Safeguard inspection: We inspect that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Lake St Louis Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Orf Home Inspections for Lake St Louis Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Lake St Louis radon testing professionals, you can rely on us to provide outstanding house inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Lake St Louis home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 314-473-6187!