Eureka Home Inspection
At Orf Home Inspections, our team is prepared to help you move into your brand new home with a Eureka home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our crew at Orf Home Inspections help you concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the new house. We’ll take the stress out of your move with a complete Eureka home inspection!
Since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Eureka and St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
The most reliable Eureka home inspections are provided by certified pros. Here’s what our Orf Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals verify that the window gaskets function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and check that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to make sure the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to make sure the buttons operate correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any rotting of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water leak review: Our professionals document any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our home inspection pros review any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are operating well.
- Safety inspection: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Safety hardware inspection: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Eureka Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler review: Our professionals review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: We view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Orf Home Inspections for Eureka Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Eureka radon testing pros, you can rely on us to offer great residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Eureka home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 314-473-6187!