O’Fallon Home Inspection
At Orf Home Inspections, our team is motivated to help you transition into your new dwelling with an O’Fallon home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new property is an exciting opportunity. Please let our team at Orf Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your household organized for the change. Our staff will take the strain out of your buy with an in-depth O’Fallon home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our pros at Orf Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the O’Fallon and St Louis areas.
O’Fallon Home Inspection: What We Search For
With our team, our O’Fallon home inspections are given by certified professionals. These are what our Orf Home Inspections staff will search for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors seal and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window weatherproofings function properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We document that the external walls and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: We inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing joints: We verify that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating to verify the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: We view the air conditioning system, to ensure the mechanisms function properly.
- Features check: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framework contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion: We look over any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: We view any degradation of wooden framing contacting foundation movements, like signs of plaster cracks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals view any damage to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural durability problem.
O’Fallon Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: We ensure that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Security check: We document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Orf Home Inspections for O’Fallon Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of O’Fallon home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To get our O’Fallon home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 314-473-6187!