High Ridge Home Inspection
We are prepared to help you move into your upcoming home with a High Ridge home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is a big occasion. Allow our staff at Orf Home Inspections to help you pay attention to making your family organized for the change.
At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the pressure out of your acquisition with a complete High Ridge home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our technicians at Orf Home Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the High Ridge and St Louis communities.
High Ridge Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable High Ridge home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our Orf Home Inspections staff will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the outside gaskets function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor works properly
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We look over the yard slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to inspect the controls are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Functionality review: We make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros test any evidence of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals verify that your electric metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safety review: We document that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Security devices review: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals review several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system inspection: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to work effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: technicians view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Orf Home Inspections for High Ridge Home Inspections
If you work with our team of High Ridge radon testing pros, you can count on us to deliver great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our High Ridge home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 314-473-6187!