Maryland Heights Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to help you move into your newly purchased home with a Maryland Heights home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our group at Orf Home Inspections to free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new house.
At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the pressure out on your move with a thorough Maryland Heights home inspection!
Since 2004, our pros at Orf Home Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Maryland Heights and St Louis communities.
Maryland Heights Home Inspection- What We Search For
The most reliable Maryland Heights home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. These are what our Orf Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Maryland Heights Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We validate that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: We validate that the outside weatherproofings act properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Maryland Heights House Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
Maryland Heights HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: We turn on the heater and furnace to make certain the controls are operating successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to verify the buttons operate efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Maryland Heights Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any evidence of wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting of wood in contact with foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are working well.
- Security review: We document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Safety devices: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI, switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system check: Our professionals look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Orf Home Inspections for Maryland Heights Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Maryland Heights radon testing experts, you can rely on us to deliver great property inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Maryland Heights home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 314-473-6187!