Winfield Home Inspection
We’re excited to support you as you move into your new dwelling with a Winfield home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a big moment. Please let our group at Orf Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the new house. At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your move with a rigorous Winfield home inspection!
Since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Winfield and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Check
With our team, our Winfield home inspections are offered by trained technicians. Here is what our Orf Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors are shut and secured correctly
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the rubber weatherproofing operate successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and verify that the laser sensor works efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater to validate that the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to inspect the controls function efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: We document that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any evidence of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros look over all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals view any rotting wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like traces of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: We make sure that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protective hardware inspection: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include safety switches.
Winfield Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater review: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Orf Home Inspections for Winfield Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Winfield home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Winfield home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 314-473-6187!