Bridgeton Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you to move into your brand-new property with a Bridgeton home inspection!
Moving into a new home is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our staff at Orf Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your family organized for the new home. We will take the nervousness out of your buy with a thorough Bridgeton home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our pros at Orf Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Bridgeton and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Check
At Orf Home Inspections, our Bridgeton home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. These are what our Orf Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Bridgeton Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the outside weatherproofing act efficiently
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor works correctly
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals verify that the siding boards or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heater to make sure the controls are operating successfully.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms act correctly.
- Features check: We ensure that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wood touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals test all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: We identify any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals identify any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: We confirm that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heater: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: We inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Orf Home Inspections for Bridgeton Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Bridgeton home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Bridgeton home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 314-473-6187!