Old Jamestown Home Inspection
At Orf Home Inspections, our team is looking forward to supporting you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with an Old Jamestown home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is a huge moment. You can let our crew at Orf Home Inspections help you focus on making your family prepared for the move. We will take the strain out of your buy with a thorough Old Jamestown home inspection!
Since 2004, our specialists at Orf Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Old Jamestown, and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
At Orf Home Inspections, our Old Jamestown home inspections are offered by qualified pros. Here is what our Orf Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We establish that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside seals act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our professionals ensure that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to make sure the buttons are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms function correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems work successfully.
Old Jamestown Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any degradation of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros review any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We test any trace of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like rotting plaster cracks, masonry fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals review any damage to or boring of framing wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Old Jamestown Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Security check: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Safety devices check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Old Jamestown Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heater check: Our professionals review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: We view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Orf Home Inspections for Old Jamestown Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Old Jamestown home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Old Jamestown home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 314-473-6187!