Creve Coeur Home Inspection
We are excited to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Creve Coeur home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is an exciting moment. You can let our company at Orf Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your buy with a thorough Creve Coeur home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our experts at Orf Home Inspections have given intensive home inspections for the Creve Coeur and St Louis areas. Call us today at 314-473-6187!
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
Our Creve Coeur home inspections are offered by qualified pros. This is what our Orf Home Inspections team will investigate:
Creve Coeur House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window seals act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates properly
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim inspection: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof sealant: We document that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: We take a look at landscape grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: We utilize the heating to make sure the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Cooling system inspection: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls work correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion review: We look over any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting sheetrock cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any damage to or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base are working well.
- Security check: Our professionals check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Creve Coeur Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Orf Home Inspections for Creve Coeur Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Creve Coeur radon testing professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Creve Coeur home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 314-473-6187!