Wentzville Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your brand-new property with a Wentzville home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new dwelling is a great moment. You can let our group at Orf Home Inspections free you to pay attention to making your household ready for the transition.
At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your buy with an in-depth Wentzville home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Wentzville and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
Our Wentzville home inspections are supplied by qualified specialists.
Here is what our Orf Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We check that the exterior doors close and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals document that the outside seals act properly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor works effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over property angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to make sure the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: We look over the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons operate correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any trace of the wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals look over all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing contact of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster cracks, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical meter and base act properly.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Wentzville Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heater review: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Orf Home Inspections for Wentzville Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Wentzville home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great property inspections on a fast timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To see our Wentzville home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 314-473-6187!