Boschertown Home Inspection
We’re motivated to help you transition into your upcoming property with a Boschertown home inspection!
Acquiring a brand-new property is an exciting moment. Let our team at Orf Home Inspections help you focus on making your household ready for the transition. We’ll take the strain out of your new home with a thorough Boschertown home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our specialists at Orf Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Boschertown and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
Our Boschertown home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. These are what our Orf Home Inspections staff will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and lock correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the window seals function properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the external walls or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals check property slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration check: We review all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation check: We view any symptoms of the wooden framework in a touch of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall cracks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood: We look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: We document that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices inspection: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Boschertown Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Orf Home Inspections for Boschertown Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of Boschertown radon testing professionals, you can rely on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Boschertown home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 314-473-6187!