Kirkwood Home Inspection
We are ready to assist you to move into your newly purchased house with a Kirkwood home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exciting opportunity. Let our group at Orf Home Inspections help you pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the change. At Orf Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Kirkwood home inspection!
Starting in 2004, our experts at Orf Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Kirkwood and St Louis communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Check
With our team, our Kirkwood home inspections are provided by certified technicians. Here is what our Orf Home Inspections staff will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We check that the exterior doors close and lock properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the window gaskets work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions successfully
Home Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: We validate that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros check yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: We turn on the heating system to confirm the controls are working properly.
- Cooling system inspection: We look over the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls operate efficiently.
- Features check: We check that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any rotting wooden framework contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros look over all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We inspect any trace of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like a trace of drywall fissures, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals identify any damage to or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural durability problem.
Kirkwood Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are acting well.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protective devices check: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test several switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Orf Home Inspections for Kirkwood Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Kirkwood radon testing pros, you can rely on us to provide great home inspections in a short timeline.
To get our Kirkwood home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 314-473-6187!