HFlorissant Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your brand-new house with a Florissant home inspection!
Buying a brand-new home is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our crew at Orf Home Inspections help you pay attention to making your family prepared for the move. Our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a thorough Florissant home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our professionals at Orf Home Inspections have offered detailed home inspections for the Florissant and St Louis areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The most reliable Florissant home inspections are offered by certified professionals. Here’s what our Orf Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Florissant Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We establish that the external doors shut and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
Florissant HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to check the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to validate the controls operate correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals make certain that your AC and heating systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any signs of wood touching soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals review all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster cracks, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: We look over any notching or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: We verify that your electrical meter and base are acting correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protective devices inspection: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Florissant Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Orf Home Inspections for Florissant Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Florissant radon testing technicians, you can depend on us to provide great house inspections in a short timeline.
To receive help from our Florissant home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 314-473-6187!